Trebinshun House offers a Distance English Course to give you some continuity in your learning. Your teachers will help to correct your mistakes and help to keep you motivated. You can organise your learning when it is convenient for you, as we have a number of time slots available, making effective use of your time.
How it works
- You complete a pre-lesson activity to prepare for the telephone lesson.
- You call your trainer at a previously agreed day and time. Each telephone lesson lasts about twenty minutes. You discuss the pre-lesson activity and the telephone lesson task. Your trainer makes notes of the language you use during the lesson.
- You receive an e-mail analysis after the lesson to help you improve and develop your specific areas of weakness.
- You complete a follow-up task and send it by e-mail to your trainer. This helps you to consolidate the language learnt and practised.
- Your trainer emails you feedback – comments, corrections and advice on your task.
- You can ask any questions about the email analysis or feedback at the start of your next telephone lesson.
Academic Methodology and Course Content
Distance learning is known to be a highly effective methodology, especially when combined with direct tutor involvement, motivation and feedback. Our methodology also involves the real life business tasks of making phone calls and emailing in English.
Book 2 lessons and we will give you the first one FREE! To confirm your place, speak to your teacher, David or Liza. We will contact you to arrange a convenient time every week for the telephone lesson.
Taster course 2 lessons plus one free lesson £60 Full course 10 lessons £320
This English course is only suitable for lower intermediate level or above.